(Ok, really fantastic may be an exaggeration, but that IS what you do when you have SLD.)
Here are some of my get-out-of-bed rewards:
- A homeslice of homemade Amish Friendship Bread
- A sun bath
- A trip to Lucy's farm for tomatoes and apples
- Tetris (don't judge)
- A trip to TJ Max for new decorative pillows
- A very important business lunch with Bobby
- A call to The Councilwoman
- A new haircut
- The opportunity I have as a stay-at-home-woman to NOT watch The View or Good Things Utah because . . . don't get me started.
- Sometimes leftovers from last night's dinner (don't judge x2)
- (If it's real bad) Perez Hilton
Last night Chup and I went to my happy place (Target) where we purchased 3 over-the-Knee socks for me from Exhilaration. It's a funny thing about that brand, if I think it, they design it. I am not kidding about that. When you have a seasonal light disorder you do NOT kid.
In the meantime, my feet all the way up past my knees are warmy warmy, so now I can go back to bed.
(I am kidding about going back to bed.)
(But I am NOT kidding about buying some metallic shoes.)