How am I this morning?
I am hungry.
And I have turned over a new leaf recently by deciding to have daily breakfast.
These are my options this morning:
- a peanut butter rice crispy bar with 2 inches of chocolate on top
- some chocolate chip cookies from the home teacher visit last night
- a bowl of fritos
- a spoonful of Adam's peanut butter
- a handful of El Azteca chips and salsa (picante)
- cold black spicy beans
- a tomato, apple and pepper all from Lucy's farm
- a lemon (or lime)
- a bottle of Coke.
How do I pick from this healthy assortment of carbo-induced vitals?
And why don't I have a breakfast nook like everyone else I don't know?