Back to me.
Sarak gone done and tagged me. It's Friday, and heck if I don't feel like being "it."
I present to you the "Tag of Fives":
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was in London on semester abroad. This is full disclosure here, but my homegirl Trish and I had a goal to kiss boys from as many different countries as we could. We found most of our prey in Leicester Square. I think we did pretty well, though I only remember France and Australia. And I also studied. Took an unbelievable writing class from John Bennion who you should know if you do not.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Pita chips and hummus.
- Fritos. Take one of those suckers and fill it to the brim with simmered pinto beans. Also add fresh salsa and guacamole (even better Waldo style.) Then you will have died. So R.I.P and all that jazz. (Go JAZZ!)
- Sourdough bread a la my dad which means a la tons of melted butter.
- Cinnamon bears.
- Peeners (translation for Peanut M& Ms)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:"Stay" by Lisa Loeb. Is there any other reason to know any other song?
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Well, I'll start with the obvious because I am a Saint, pay my tithes and offerings.
- Buy the Chupstar an STI and a flash (and in a flash) (and then flash him) (or in other words, for me cash=flash) (You should meet me in person...it gets worse.)
- Buy a ranch in southern Utah and live out my days in the sun, naked.
- Get counseling for people I deem in need. YOU know who you are.
- Travel my arse off.
Five bad habits:
- Tetris (got a new high score today. . .put that in your paper Mr. Editor!)
- Being late.
- "Sex in the City" on TBS. I am too immature to watch that show.
- Needing Chup to help me in every aspect of my life. He is my ladder, my knot-untangler, jar opener, silver polisher.... I do nothing for myself. Unless you count raising my vocal chords when time gets tough, to yell "CHUUUUUUUUP!"
- I am a flake of a flakey girl. I will tell you I will be there, but I won't. I tell you I will have an assignment done, but it won't be. The wind can decide my flight. For this reason, I am a horrible employed person.
Five things you like doing:
- Chillaxing with my crew
- Taking Ralph for a swim
- Soaking in the bathtub filled with scorching hot water.
Five things you would never wear again:
- Denim jumpers
- Pleated pants
- Culottes (legs too short)
- Brown hair (I don't know? Who am I?)
- A frowny face
Five favorite toys:
- Lawn chair
- Nintendo DSlite
- Nieces and Nephews
- Pinkie Pie
Help me overcome my self-wrapped-up-in-a-hotdog-bun attitude. Take one of these meme questions and tell me about YOU.