When I got home from work today my seratonin was just a memory. And I checked her blog and she posted another picture! Something about citrus in February.
It was so rude!
She knows I have cabin fever!
This is a picture of the most lovely jade bracelet that Page brought me back from China.
What? She didn't get you one?
Oh! (pretended uncomfortable laugh) I am sorry that I even posted it!
Your BAD "A" Sister
But back to my cabin fever...
Here are my symptoms:
- Yesterday I wore my swimming suit around the house as I vacuumed. And the thing is, we have hard wood floors! I was vacuuming hard wood floors!
- I have every Olympic commercial memorized. I know what life takes, Visa.
- Stephanie's blog makes me feel bad.
- I started wondering what my natural hair color actually looks like! (I'm not really blonde...no, it's true, I'm not.)
- Someone gave me a link to another blog and in the first paragraph of this "highly referred" blog the author used "LOL" and I was done. I almost lost my composure. Don't do LOL, just don't type that. Certainly not while I am battling cabin fever. And not when the Chuch is trying to recover from major foot surgery. It's rude.
- Christopher stole all of the Valentine's candy that my students gave me. Sure, he left the notes that said "Mrs. K, Scooby Doo loves you! Won't you be mine?" something. I don't teach Scooby Doo! Isn't that weird?
- My friend Amber is having triplets. It really hurts my feelings. I mean three at once? Doesn't any one care about me? Maybe I should petition Amber into giving me at least one! I mean she won't miss one, right? We sent my little sister to Russia for a year and my mom didn't even notice until Christmas. Christmas!
- That little sister was NOT Stephanie because Stephanie is CLEARLY the favorite.
- That hurts my feelings too.
MD what should I do for my cabin fever? Don't tell me to stop watching the Olympics because I can't. Don't tell me Prozac, Wellbutrin or Zoloft because didn't work, didn't work and turned me into a flibberty gibbet. And please don't tell me to stop reading my sisters blog.